WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING EYECARE FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations and Refractions for ages 4 1/2 and older.
- Medical Examination and treatment of eye diseases including, but not limited to: red eyes, allergies, abrasions, diabetic eye examinations, foreign body removal, etc.
- Contacts Lens services including hard to fit astigmatism and bifocal lenses. Also, the latest in silicone lenses for dry eyes.
- Over 900 Designer and Budget Ophthalmic Frames and Sunglasses (toddler and adult).
- We accept most Insurance plans. If you do not see yours listed please call us and we will check your plan.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
Our 3314 Poplar Ave location offers an On Site laboratory giving the convenience of 1 hour service in some cases.
TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care, Cigna, Cover Kids, Davis Vision, Eyemed, N.V.A. Spectera, Superior, March Vision,TN Care Select, EyeQuest, United Health Care, United Health Care Community Plan,Vision Care Plan. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
EYE GLASS GUIDE
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.